Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Quick Scrapbook


I am a stamper, and I love paper crafts.  But try as I might I couldn't get into scrapbooking.  I bought a beautiful album and spent hours finding just the right embellishments to make a scrapbook to commemorate our trip to Mexico, (four years ago).  This past summer I sold the scrapbook at a garage sale.  I think my problem is that it takes so long to finish a project.  The thought of trying to "scrap" our 200 photos was a bit too much...... give me a card any day!  On the other hand I have a major dislike for what digital cameras have done to the world of pictures.  No one has albums anymore.  Everyone just hands you their phone, or camera to look at.  Now as a recently relocated Aunty, this is incredibly frustrating.  The last picture I got of my nephew he was less than a year - (he is now five) and I've never gotten one of my three year old niece.  I found a way to help out (for my non crafty friends).  A pre made scrapbook.  It doesn't take me forever to put together, and for my friends, it's a matter of peel and stick, (after finally printing some of their photos). The first is a picture of the personalized cover.  And the second is a sample of the inside.  There is a page for each letter of the alphabet.  There's a little poem in the bottom corner that gives a theme to each page.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is the personalized cover.

Here is an example of the inside. There is a page for each letter of the alphabet.  there is also a little poem to give each page a theme.